Wednesday 31 October 2012

Thats Right !!!!!!!!

This summer I graduated from UCA with a 2:1 in Graphic Design !
I cant believe I actually passed after 3 years of battles with my design work and the tutors ! I do believe that we all see things differently and I constantly battle with the terms "thats wrong" or "Its a starting point but its not yet fully developed yet"!I have always wondered who actually wrote a book on whats wrong or right in design/art and why are they right! We are see and understand things differently from design/art.

After suffering the 6500 word essay which I have still no idea how I managed to pass!

When graduation day finally arrived I had the perfect outfit and did graduation in 50's style!!!!

Sill with my pill box hat!!!!!


Looking a little chuffed with myself !



Oh yes I wore my gloves!
So that's me now with a BA Degree and I am not even sure if uni was worth it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment