Tuesday 3 July 2012

Just thought I would pop on and write a little post,



So how is your summer going so far? The fact that the weather has ruined every outdoor event that I was going to appear I still have high hopes that the sun will eventually shine, as I have not even had the chance to wear all of my summer dresses yet! Plus I am completely shocked and upset that the vintage festival has been cancelled! That's the great British summer for you! 
Any who in the world of The Dinky Emporium exciting times have arrived, we will soon be moving to a new shop, dont worry it is still on the view garden center complex but we are moving into a shop that look like a giant wendy house, needless to say that I am extremely excited as we get to re-decorate and design the shop again, and im thinking pastel shades! So keep a watch on the blog to see all of the pictures of the new shop and be sure to pop down and nip in for a cuppa!

Follow me on twitter, www.twitter.com/#!/FromBettyFrank

Thats all for now
Betty Frank
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment